NEWS & HAPPENINGS
All are welcome to attend our workshop on decluttering and downsizing on Thursday, February 6th from 1-3pm at the Beatley Library.
You’ve been thinking about. You’ve taken on a few small projects. But you’re frustrated at your progress…or lack thereof. AHA to the rescue with a panel of 6 downsizing and decluttering experts who can provide you with the advice you need to finally clear the clutter or prepare for downsizing to a new home. Join us for a panel discussion with:
- Sharon Bliss of Bliss Books – buys books and book collections
- Pete Crouch of the Crouch Realty Group/McEnearney Associates and a “Senior Move Specialist”
- Karen Gardiner of Simplify for Life – Getting your home and papers in order
- Lori James of Atlas Services, LLC – Support preparing for your move
- Gretchen Klimoski of AHA – helps AHA members with organization and decluttering
- Maria Spetalnik of Conquer the Clutter – no job is too big or too small
Many thanks to Right at Home In-Home Care for providing our refreshments for this event.
Click here for a flyer for the event. Please feel free to print it and post it – and invite your friends! This event is open to the public, but pre-registration is requested. Members and volunteers may RSVP on AHA Hub and you may also register your guests when you sign up. Non-members should register by calling the AHA office at 703-231-0824 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.